Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BrainStorming

Theme - Food
Memoir Brainstorming
Moms Cooking.


My moms cooking has always been the best, especially when she bakes.
- monkey bread
- double choclate cake
- ham and cheese puff pastry


My moms the type of person that loves to make everything out of scratch because she likes putting all the ingredients together. She wont buy food already cooked she wants to buy all the ingredients and do it herself. Shes a cray person when it comes to foods, shes always making something different.


She sasy the two most important kitchen utensits are attached to your arms.
My mom balances work, me, my dad, zumba, and cooking very well. i feel bad somethimes because she does seem overwhelmed. im not afraid to help her out in the kitchen.


The smells of her food if let so people could get to the would cause riots
Whenever she makes moneky bread ( which is a dough in butter, cinnomon, and sugar) and brings it to a family party my cousin Isaac tries to steal it. its always gone in under 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment