Monday, February 13, 2012

As Thinking Made Visible

(My hometown was a wonderful (or choose your own adjective) place to grow up.)
My hometown was such a magestic place for me and my siblings to play, experience life and grow up.


(Laci had a rather eccentric style.)
Laci had a style that even madona couldnt touch bright colors, didnt care what anyone thought.


(Mr. Brown is the worst teacher I’ve ever had.)
Mr Brown came into school with the greasiest hair, glasses with duct tape around them, and looking like he slept in the clothes he wears. He is not my Favorite teacher.


(The room seemed very institutional.)
The room seemed very cold and dreary, the concreate walls didnt give it much of a homey feel.

1 comment:

  1. The third one is the clearest image, I'd say. (I esp. like that duct tape detail!)

    ReplyDelete